Start a new life in a new place

Start a new life in a new place Swissed puts all its skill and experience to the service of clients who want to move their lives, families or companies to Switzerland.

Consultation for the transfer of legal entities

Advice on documentation and all the bureaucratic aspects of the move to Switzerland:

  • Legal: assistance at a private and business level 
  • Fiscal: assistance in analyzing taxes on the client's income and assets. Support in the definition of flat tax with the Swiss authorities.
  • Insurance: support for the private and business sphere, not tied to a single insurance, but structured according to customer needs. (RC, Health, Life... Etc.)
  • Civic: assistance in obtaining all the permits and documents needed for the transfer, such as:
    • B-Permit: residence permit
    • C-Permit: settlement permit
    • CI-Permit: residence and work permit
    • G-Permit: cross-border commuter permit
    • L-Permit: short-term residence permit

SWISSED | Britta Soldati-Krantz | via Ceresio di Suvigliana 57 | 6977 Ruvigliana-Lugano / Switzerland | | Ph +41 (0)79 935 58 55 |